

And I thought I'd post a picture of what it looks like when two babies don't nap. They throw everything from their crib to the floor and stand and talk to each other instead. You can't see in the picture, but Kat even took her mobile down and threw it to the floor. So today they went to one nap a day. I'm going to keep trying to get them to nap twice a day, but it looks like those days might be over. Now I need to come up with creative ideas to keep them occupied in the morning!

3 comments:
My guys do the same thing every once in a while. Now they are able to grab the pictures off the wall and grab the fake tree in the corner of their room. It's quite a sight to walk in to see a tree tipped over and pictures pulled off the wall and the entire contents of their cribs on the floor. Babies crack me up! :)
Must be the age because my boys like to toss everything out of their crib too!! Craziness!!!!
Aren't you good for buying the reusable bags? I need to do better!
Their bedroom floor looks like my two's bedroom floor! They throw everything out! Your reusable bags look nice! Mine are plain looking. But I find that I use them for a lot of things. I love Brody's face in the first picture!
Post a Comment