I just can't believe that they are 1 today!!! Happy birthday babes! Today they slept in a little for us, so Greg & I got a bit of a birthday present as well. When they woke up we sang "happy birthday" to them (I don't think they liked our singing :)). And then we let them open up their gifts. These are re-gifts :). We still had a couple of presents from Christmas that we hadn't opened yet so I rewrapped them (all I had was Christmas wrapping paper) and let them open them again. So thank you Paula & Stephanie twice for those gifts! Tomorrow is their birthday party at the railroad park and we are looking forward to that.
Happy birthday Kat Kat & Brodes - we love you!!

4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT & BRODY!!! YIPPEE!!!
We did the same thing with some gifts from Christmas that never came out of their boxes!!!! So funny! I guess that's what happens when they get too much stuff for Christmas and then have a Birthday right after. Have a great day!!
AWWWW!!! I can't believe the time is here already! I think Brody liked his serenade by you two. I am excited to see the pictures from the party!
Happy Birthday Kat & Brody!
I hope you all have a great day celebrating! I agree with Jill, Brody looked like he enjoyed the singing!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!
So sweet to sing to them. Make sure you do that every year-- even when they hate it in high school! ;) Good idea about the presents. We have a few that are for older babies that would be perfect. Hope they never read this comment to know I'm a fellow re-gifter!
Post a Comment