Sunday, December 16, 2007

A visit with Santa

Today we took Kat & Brody to see Santa. I was determined not to go to the mall Santa because I did not want to wait in that line. So we went to Kierland Commons this morning. We met my dad & Paula there and didn't wait too long. They didn't cry at all, but they were both a little apprehensive when we plopped them down on Santa's lap and backed away. Kat would not give up a smile, but Brody did. He was a nice Santa :). Afterwards we fed them lunch and walked around a little. The weather was great and there were a lot of people out. Here is a picture my dad took.


(had to add this for fun :))

3 comments:

Jim and Cindy said...

Too cute...love the captions!

Jill said...

how cute! I am wary of taking ours since i am about 99% sure Nicholas would scream and sob being set near a stranger. :) Good idea not waiting at the mall!

Peggy said...

I LOVE the captions! :)