Merry Christmas Eve! I cannot believe that tomorrow is Christmas already. It just doesn't seem possible! Tonight we had dinner at my family's - our traditional Christmas Eve dinner with my dad & Paula, and my cousin DeeDee, Dave & their boys Davis & Nolan. We had chili & tamales (it was so good :). Kat & Brody had some of the corn from the tamales.
Last night (the 23rd) we went to Christmas Eve services at church with Greg's parents. I was a little worried because it was family style and we brought the babies with us in the service. But they did so well, just got a little fidgety towards the end. Thank goodness for cheerios - and for grandma & grandpa Polling for keeping them entertained and distracted. It was such a good church servies, they always are. As we were driving home from church Greg commented on how he couldn't believe that we had these two little miracles in our lives. We both are still in awe sometimes that they are really truly here. They are the best Christmas present we could ever ask for and I just thank God daily for them.
Here are a couple of pictures from tonight.
1 year ago



2 comments:
What a pretty tree in the picture! I hope you had a great christmas! :)
I know how you feel! We are so blessed:)
Post a Comment