Kat & Brody turn 9 months old today! On Monday we go to the pediatrician for their well-check visit. I'm anxious to get all their stats. Also, today Kat got her band off. She is officially done! Her head looks great too, and I'm so excited to start putting clips and bows in it. Brody got a new band today. I don't know how long he will wear this new one, I'm hoping not too long.These past few days they both have been doing new things. First, Kat has discovered the VCR & DVD player. This morning she army crawled her way over there and started pushing buttons. Greg tried to block her off & distract her with her bouncy seat. She now pulls herself up on the bouncy seat. She can get to her knees and she kind of gets stuck. If anyone is sitting on the floor with her, she will use your lap to try to pull herself up. And Brody is starting to get up on all 4's. He is pulling his knees in like he wants to get up. And a few times he has. His physical therapist said that he might go straight to crawling and skip the army crawl. He is doing so well! I will post their weights & lengths on Monday after our appointment.

(a picture of Brody as I was looking over the kitchen island, I was giving him a break from his helmet since it is a new one and you are suppose to take it off every 3 hours).

1 comment:
Kat is looking so grown up in the second picture! It is so neat to see them grow. And it is awesome that you can forget about her helmet now!
Brody sounds like he is really growing/developing by leaps and bounds. What a smart little baby!
They are just so cute! You must get that all the time!
Post a Comment