Saturday night we went to a Halloween part at the Andersen's house. It was so much fun and great to see all the kids in their costumes (especially Becky's :). Of course, as soon as we get there Brody spits up his green veggies that he had for dinner. Here is a group shot of all the kids - Becky is holding Kat & Brody. Her two boys were knights and she was their princess:

Here is another picture - I wish I had gotten a better picture of Chris and his costume, it was too funny. I think he was some sort of pimp daddy basketball player, whatever it was it was hilarious.

A picture of Brody's cute little monkey tail -

Then today we went to my dad's house to have all the kids get together in their costumes. Here is a picture of Brody & Kat with their cousin Reghan and Grammy Paula. Kat wasn't too happy in her costume. It was Reghan's costume from last year and it is size 3 months which Kat has just about grown out of. Plus, it was a little warm today so I think that made it extra uncomfortable for her.
Here are all the cousins together - Ashley, Riley, Reghan, Deven, Brody & Kat. Brody was chewing on Deven's spider leg.
And I have to throw in this picture. While we were at the grandparent's house Brody sat for about 15 minutes today on his own without wobbling. I think we can say he is officially sitting. I still sit behind him just in case. Looking at this picture I notice how nice and straight he is sitting, then I look at myself behind him all slouched over and I think I could take a few pointers from him!
After all this we came home and they took their afternoon nap. Then we loaded up the babies again and took them to small group with us and a BBQ. I think they are both tuckered out (at least Greg & I are). Hopefully they will sleep well for us tonight. Last night they went to bed at 8:30 instead of their usual 7:00pm and they woke up at midnight crying (Brody first, then he woke up Kat). It took an hour to get them calmed down and back to sleep. And then at 4:40 am Kat woke up just screaming (luckily she didn't wake Brody). That took another hour to get her back down. So we're praying for a peaceful night tonight :).

3 comments:
That is so cute! I love their costumes :)
That is so true about getting them to sleep late - then they dont sleep as well. But go too early and it doesnt work either. lol
Awww I missed seeing them grow the 5 days we were gone. :)
The cutest monkey and tiger I've ever seen!
Hi guys. You know you have the most adorable babies! I look at your photos and read often.
Maybe Margarita and I can come visit some time.
Take care,
Monica
Post a Comment