Sunday, October 21, 2007

Peek-A-Boo


I can no longer sneak into Kat & Brody's room. When one baby wakes up and I want to check on the other baby, I sometimes get down and crawl into the room to check on them. Well, the last time I did this I turned around to find Kat staring at me. She has discovered if she pulls down on her bumper she can see a whole lot better. It has now become a game with us. It's very cute and funny, but I wish I could still hide from her. The other night I decided to rock Brody because he wouldn't stop crying and go to sleep (two of his top teeth have broken through and I think the other two are coming in). The whole time I rocked him she watched us and kicked her feet and laughed. Before she couldn't see anything and would not even know I was in the room and would generally fall back asleep. I just know one of these days I'm going to walk in t here to find her standing in her crib.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Joanna! You could've replaced Nicholas' face w/ Kats and that would be what he does in his crib now! How funny! She sounds like she is always in pretty decent spirits. :) Funny how her and Nicholas and Brody and Celia seem more alike at times personality-wise. Soon Kat will be sitting in her crib when you go in to get her!