Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Not too sick to laugh



I think Kat is feeling a little better. I feel like they are getting bored with their current toys and today I remembered we had toys in the garage that a friend gave us. So I dug out this baseball/bat toy. It's a little old for them, but Kat sure thought it was funny when I swung the ball around. I think I hit her once with it but she still laughed. The funniest part of it all is that Brody was laughing too, but not at the ball, at Kat. I don't think he even noticed the new toy because he was staring at Kat the whole time.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Awwww ! that is so sweet! I wish my videos worked on here. :(
She has such a low laugh compared to Celia. She does not look very sick! Thats a good thing! How sweet!