
I wanted to post this picture of Brody grabbing his foot. Notice that he can't actually bring his feet to his mouth, but just the fact that he can reach them now is great progress!The other day I got out the long sleeved onesies and pants because there was a nice breeze in there air. I thought for sure it was going to stay that way, but nope, today was/is 93 degees! It feels like it's summer again. So I put Kat in her summer dress and Brody in his 1 of 2 onesies that still fit him. The poor kid has practically outgrown most of his summer clothes and I'm just waiting till it's cool enough for him to start wearing all the cute winter outfits that Grammy Wike bought him!

1 comment:
awwww! I just love seeing your babies :)
They are growing up and just so adorable!!!
Post a Comment