Every now and again I put Kat & Brody in front of the TV to watch Baby Einstein/Baby Bach. It’s about 27 minutes long and it shows shapes, colors, music and toys. As soon as they hear the music they start kicking their legs and waving their arms. It’s great for me because I can get some stuff done while they are watching it. And it helps with their sitting. The Bumbo seat is good a good exercise for Brody to build up his stomach muscles. And recently our doctor said to put Kat in her highchair to help with her sitting too. I try not to put them in front of the TV too much, but sometimes we all three just need a break!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Hmmmm....sounds like a good idea. I could use some time too!!! I might have to swing by the library to rent a few of these videos. I tried one when they were little, but they were too little to care.
I have found mine will sit in an empty laundry basket w/ some toys (1 toy being a wet washcloth to suck on). They will sit in there for quite a while while I cook or do dishes.
It's great to get a moment of time....
Makes me wonder why I am encouraging the crawling???? Life will be tougher then!
Post a Comment