Saturday, September 8, 2007

Strong & Mighty!

Kat is one strong little girl! She loves to stand up and you barely have to hold on to her if she's leaning on something. I wouldn't be surprised if she's walking before the end of the year (which is a great accomplishment considering her growth restrictions at birth). She is so determined to do new things and keeps herself busy doing them.

Tonight I was upstairs getting ready and I could hear her laughing downstairs. I figured Greg was playing with her, but when I came downstairs I saw that Greg was outside. She had moved her way over to the bouncy seat and was playing with the leg of it and laughing. It's great that things like this amuse her. Especially after I spent $5 the other day on a toy that she could care less about :).

1 comment:

Jill said...

Kat and Celia are so alike!!! Celia can hold herself up like that too - not Nicholas - he has 'Elvis Legs'. these IUGR girls are tough cookies!

:) Jill