that is so cool, Joanna! It looks so professional. I have been thinking about trying something like that too. I've heard of something like Onetruemedia.com?? Very neat - thanks for sharing. Brings back memories of just those months past which are recent, but already seem far away (sob!). What peanuts they were! :) Now I'm getting mushy -look what you did. lol :)
I am mom to Kat & Brody, born Feb. 1st 2007 and Quinn, born July 22nd, 2009. I am also a freelance graphic designer and hobbiest photographer as well as a stay at home mom. This blog is my baby book to Brody, Kat & Quinn.
2 comments:
that is so cool, Joanna! It looks so professional. I have been thinking about trying something like that too. I've heard of something like Onetruemedia.com??
Very neat - thanks for sharing. Brings back memories of just those months past which are recent, but already seem far away (sob!). What peanuts they were! :) Now I'm getting mushy -look what you did. lol :)
That is too precious, Joanna!
Post a Comment